Continuing Your Career with NSM
We are always searching for experienced professionals who can bring their knowledge and expertise to our team. Founded 25 years ago, NSM has the stability of an established company, while encouraging innovation, collaboration and risk taking to drive our underwriting profits. As the top program administrator in the industry, we look for professionals with diverse backgrounds who are interested in working in the niche insurance space.
Some of the benefits of working at NSM include:
- Comprehensive Onboarding Process: When you join our team, you will take part in a comprehensive onboarding process that will help you to transition into your new role at NSM. We provide you with tailored agendas to facilitate meetings with your team and NSM leadership, training on our systems and programs, and networking opportunities with all of our employees. Additionally, you will be matched with a peer mentor in a similar job function who will guide you through your first few months at NSM.
- Continuing Education and Designations: We believe that our employees must grow and develop in order for our business to grow and develop. We provide funding for our employees to acquire industry designations and certifications and we also offer internal trainings and continuing education classes. Ultimately, we believe that an investment in you is an investment in NSM.
- Niche Market Focus: Our underwriters become experts in the unique industries with which they work. Our business goes beyond simply binding policies, as our underwriters often become advisors to their agent partners. Our programs constantly evolve and change to the meet the needs of the markets we serve. Additionally, NSM frequently acquires and develops new programs, providing opportunities for our team to explore different niche markets.
- Agile Work Environment: We are an agile and results-driven organization, and we empower our employees to identify problems, strategize and execute solutions. Our senior leadership team works directly with employees at all levels to improve business processes and increase underwriting profits. When you join the NSM team, you have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
- Philanthropy: We value philanthropy and community service and we encourage our employees to actively give back to the communities in which we work and live. Our employees take time away from their work to participate in the Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service, Insurance Day of Giving, Irish Pub Tour de Shore, Philadelphia Dragon Boat Regatta, and other service and fundraising projects throughout the year.
- Health and Wellness: We promote a healthy workplace because our employees are important to us. We offer health club membership reimbursement, office sport teams, an extended fitness lunch, incentives through our healthcare provider, and office-wide fitness competitions like NSM’s Biggest Loser to help our employees achieve healthy lifestyles.